Dividend by month
2) fcot sgx starhillg fct sphreit cmt fortune capitaretail capitacom mit suntec
3) spost taisin nam lee
5) fcot steng sgx uob sph starhillg fct sphreit cmt cdg hcg Singre teckwah mit sci suntec bumi hlf ums
6) tcil ocbc
7) singpost ums
8) fcot singtel plife suntec ocbc starhillg sci steng fct singpost sphreit cmt ock fortune capitacom siaen mit sats uob cdg sci
9) hlf teckwah bumi singre capitaretail
10) sgx ums tcil
11) fcot taisin sgx spost starhillg fct cmt siaen mit suntec
12) sph ksh ock sats netlink ums
As expected (see previous post), taisin continued to slide.. Market is taking a while to correct downwards and reflecting the similar bearish view of eventual eps drop and dividend cut. the last straw would be seeing the real result. of course, i could be totally wrong on this, as market is proven time and again to spring surprises to investors, big and small. if taisin were a billion dollar blue chip, i might just hold on. but its not, and safety first.
Fortune reit released a very good set of results yesterday. both nav and dividend rise as expected. and as expected, this counter continued to rise upwards against the broader market weakness.
tan chong went down with the profit guidance result. this counter is for long, so its not unexpected that those with short horizon and weaker holders to bail out. as time goes, this gets even more undervalued.
I would be eagerly waiting for the blue chips counters to report their results in the coming weeks.
This is all season, all market condition investment strategy, and works for all investors of all ages as well.
Leave a Reply