A recent eMarketer survey found that more than eight out of 10 customers use a search engine to find local products and services before they buy. Can those searchers find your business?
Understanding how search engines work — and how to make them work for you — helps you ensure your website is one of the first that customers find. Join this free webinar to learn how to get your business found online.
The free webinar will cover:
- What is search engine optimization (SEO)?
- What are keywords?
- Quick SEO fixes to implement on your website today
- The difference between paid search and organic search
- How to get listed on different search engines
- Where to focus your online listings
Register for this insightful webinar today.
About the presenter:
Noah Turner is the Senior Manager of Search Engine Optimization at Deluxe Corp. He has more than 10 years of experience in online marketing and web development and enjoys helping Fortune 100 companies and small business owners create winning online strategies.
The post How to get your business found online locally appeared first on binary options platform Business Resource Center.
Leave a Reply