- Bought back 8k shares of AA Reit at $1.38
- Bought back 10k shares of MGCCT at $1.14, with this I returned back the profit I have earlier and my average price will be $0.92
- Bought back 20k shares of CRCT at $1.55, with this I returned back the profit I have earlier and my average price will be $1.46
- Bought 8.5k FCOT shares at $1.37
- Sold 47.2k shares of First Reit at $1.37
Feel the pain for CRCT as when I bought at $1.55 the next hour it drop few cents and the next few days it was drop until $1.46, This is the fund from selling First Reit to diversify my concentration risk and I should be able to get the same yield as First Reit plus a little bit bonus as CRCT is bi-annual dividend and it is going to pay in next quarter.
I will divest some more of my First Reit when the price is right for me.
RHT deadline to be bought over by Fortis is getting nearer and if the price is above my cost, I will let it go and move on.
Total dividend and trading profit for 1st half of 2018 stood at $17.5k and based on my current holding I should be able to hit the profit of $28k i have set this year and may hit $30k.
My current portfolio
|Frasers logistics and Industrial||21.25%|
|Religare Health Trust (RHT)||8.95%|
|CapitaLand Retail China Trust||7.02%|
|Frasers Commercial Trust||2.67%|
|Mapletree Greater China Trust||2.62%|
|AIMS AMP Capital Industrial REIT||2.53%|
Leave a Reply