2) fcot sgx starhillg fct sphreit cmt fortune capitaretail capitacom mit suntec
3) spost taisin lippo nam lee netlink
5) fcot steng sgx uob sph starhillg fct sphreit cmt cdg hcg lippo Singre teckwah mit sci suntec
6) tcil ocbc
8) fcot singtel plife suntec ocbc starhillg sci steng fct singpost sphreit cmt lippo singre ock fortune capitaretail capitacom teckwah siaen mit
9) uob tcil cdg netlink sci
11) fcot taisin sgx spost starhillg fct cmt lippo siaen mit suntec
12) sph ksh ock
Reentered suntec at around 190, as pb ratio and yield started to become favourable again.
Added nlpm at around 36c. unknown reason for small selldown today. to me, it means value.
starhill remains weak. dpu 1.09. won’t add more for now though pb ratio favourable.
fct suntec still showed yoy rise in dpu
nothing fanciful and nothing new: dividends received will be used to reinvest in the same counters and/or the counters which are about to pay dividends soon.
No further input is necessary. Portfolio creates the income every month and gets reinvested. One reinvestment move means one more continuous stream of income in the future.
Counters get rebalanced periodically as and when the opportunities arise.
Market up or down doesn’t matter too much, in fact is not a bad thing after all. Dividends provided new cash flow as compounding and dollar cost average tool.
Leave a Reply