Step 2)Click on invest tab and click on more investment service(Black circle)
Step 3) You will reach this page
Step 4) Scroll down and select Set up or update unit trust Regular savings plan(RSP)(Red circle)
Step 8)After selecting regular savings plan, you will arrive at this page below
Step 9)Select your investment account and click search(red circle)
Step 10)After selecting search, you will arrive at this page below. Next, Select the RSP setup(black circle)
*Note: Most of you will probably arrive at a different kind of page if you are not sure of the next step do message on me on the blog or on the facebook post
Step 11)Or after you have click the search button as in step 9, you will probably be brought to a page rather similar to this
I will explain the various term as shown above below
Fund name:ABF SINGAPORE BOND INDEX or STI ETF only(choose one)
- For more information on ABF, do refer to this post
- For more information on STI ETF, do refer to this post
- If your monthly investment amount is $100, the gross sales charge every month will be $1 which is 1% of your monthly investment amount of $100.
- The Minimum monthly investment amount for POSB invest saver is $100
- Your choice of month investment amount, it could be e.g $ 100, $200 or even $300
- The bank account that the money will be deducted from
- Singapore, of course:)
Step 12)The term and condition page will appear,click agree(red circle)
Step 13)You will be brought to the verify details page, click submit(black circle)
This is where I will stop, if I continue to click submit I will be setting up a new regular saving plan.
For more information on the regular saving plan, do read my jan 2019 regular saving plan update here
If you need any help, do comment on the blog, thank you!
Leave a Reply