At Hostinger, customer obsession is our #1 priority. No matter which team we’re working with, the one and only goal for all of us is similar – to help our clients succeed in every single step of their online journey. That’s the reason we call our support team ‘Customer Success Specialists’.
Why Do Customers Love Our Support?
Because we’re close to them and we speak their language!
- Hostinger has 4 Customer Success centers worldwide, and remotely working colleagues from 5 different countries that are all ready to help our customers.
- Our support is in 20 different languages for people to feel comfortable and welcomed.
- In most countries, we’re accessible 24/7/365 to make our customers’ web mastering journey as smooth as possible.
- On average, we respond in less than 2 minutes so people don’t have to wait long.
People get the best possible solution combined with skyrocketed response time and extra tips all covered with compassion and positiveness.
4 Components of Hostinger Customer Support
- Correct Approach
We understand our customer’s mindset, dive deep into his problem, and support him with love and care.
What Helps Us Improve Our Customer Support?
- Feedback from clients. It drives us forward. It even pushed us to move to Intercom Live Chats so that our clients get the fastest response times possible.
- OKR (Objectives and Key Results) and Monthly meetings. We track our quarterly and weekly performance to adjust to our users’ growing needs.
- “360 – degree reviews”. This peer-review concept we’ve borrowed from Montessori schools keeps each of us accountable which turns into higher quality customer service.
- Happiness score. The more amazing support – the higher is the happiness score! We promote friendly competition with each other, and our clients benefit from it the most.
To wrap everything up, exceptional customer support is a part of the Hostinger personality. Every single day we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations because receiving better-than-average support gives them a moment of surprise, makes them feel happy and well-appreciated.
The post We Deliver Customer Success appeared first on Hostinger Blog.
Leave a Reply